The state budget recently signed into law by Governor Chris Christie included funding for several priorities for The Arc New Jersey, including:
- $10 million for community-based services for people currently on the Community Care Waiver Waiting List;
- $8.6 million for community-based residential placements for 54 people currently living in state institutions;
- $1 million for 125 new housing vouchers;
- $46.2 million for service expansion for current and new Supports Program participants; and
- $23.9 million for general division growth.